FREE Assessment ! 800-893-7060
Drug Rehabs in California is a free service designed to help you choose the best drug and alcohol rehab for you or your loved one. Our counselors are trained to help you make the right decisions based on the individual case data you provide them.
Today, the number of treatment centers and referral sites on the web has grown so large that people who sincerely wish to recover from their addiction often become so overwhelmed that they actually give up finding a drug rehab in California rather than engaging in what seems like an endless maze of treatment options.
We can make sure you choose the right rehab the first time !
We will answer all of your questions, and help you choose a drug and alcohol treatment program that will meet your needs.Over the years we have forged personal relationships with most of the California drug rehab centers.
- We will help you with financing and arrange payment options.
- We can match you with a facility that accepts your health insurance
- We will help schedule your admittance, arrange flights and airport pick-up
- We will inform the facility of all of your needs and preferences.
Many rehabs in California accept Health Insurance as form of payment. Call our counselors now to get matched with a California drug rehab center that accepts your insurance and offers high quality addiction treatment that will work.
Most rehab centers in California offer patient financing to pay upfront costs such as your insurance “deductible” or “out of pocket” expenses or even pay the full cost of your treatment.
Drug Rehabs in California promote recovery for both our addicted clients and their families. Clients are taught specific tools they need to develop a new self-image, to enjoy positive life changes, and achieve permanent recovery. A good recovery program is more than just group therapy and an introduction to AA and NA, Our centers include individual counseling and cognitive therapies to address the individuals underlying issues as well as relapse prevention and life skills training as these all play a vital part in achieving permanent recovery.
When choosing a drug rehab program we will assist you with:
- What type or model of treatment will is most likely to achieve permanent recovery in my case?
- Length of treatment, is 30 days enough?
- Should I choose a short term or long term rehab?
- Is there a California drug rehab that offers a relapse guarantee?
- Do I need a center that offers a medical detox?
- Will my insurance pay for treatment?
- Can I make payments or finance a program?
- Why private rehab and not County or State funded?
- Are California rehab centers licensed?
- Where are the best drug rehabs in northern California?
- Where are the best drug rehabs in southern California?
Because every individual and each case can vary , drug treatment requirements are different.California Drug Rehabs offer many different types of alcohol and drug treatment, detox, and sober living. Treatment options often depend upon the client’s case history, physical and psychological needs. There are premier drug and alcohol rehab centers programs that can effectively cure you of any substance abuse problem permanently.
Rehabilitation and Referral Request
Use this form if you would like us to contact you and discussed your referral options.